Fiber laser cutting works by focusing the power of a high-power laser onto the surface of the material to be cut.
The energy in the laser beam is absorbed into the surface of material, and the energy of the laser is converted into heat, which melts or vaporizes the material.
Additionally, gas is focused or blown into the cutting region to expel or blow away the molten metal and vapor from the cutting path.
Choosing a Fiber laser cutting system will provide a number of advantages over traditional CO2 lasers, because of their high quality beam, Fiber lasers will allow you to cut, engrave and mark a wide range of metallic materials.
Our range of Fiber machines can be specified in a variety of power outputs ranging from 500W and up - which will provide you with a machine capability of cutting sheet metals such as 12 mm thick stainless steel depending on the machine power.
Max. working area (length×width)
X axis cutting length
Y axis cutting width
Z axis Lifting Distance
X/Y axis positioning accuracy
X,Y-axis repeated positioning accuracy
ម / នាទី។
Working Max. Acceleration Speed
Total power protection grade
1. With dual-drive Gantry mechanisms, imported rack, pinion and linear guide for high speed steady transmission and high precision
2. Overall steel welding machine, rough machining after annealing.
3. Cooperated with vibration aging treatment to eliminate the stress of the welding and machining, maintained long term using without deformation.
4. Greatly improving the response speed and bed stability during working.
5. Japan imported servo motor for the X, Y, Z axis, high precision, high speed, high torque, large inertia, performance is stable and durable.
6. The servo motor combination ensure the machine's high speed and acceleration.
7. Based on the Windows operating system of fiber laser cutting machine CNC system, integrates a number of laser cutting control specific modules for better function.
8. Best human-computer interface, easy to operate.
9. With U. S. Lasermech produced special cutting head, and capacitive sensing, high precision induction and responsive for the most stable and reliable performance.
Typical Fiber Laser Cutting Applications
High precision sheet metal profiling.
Cutting metallic and non-metallic products.
Marking components for tractability, serial no. plates, ID plaques, VIN Numbers.
Industry Sectors Applied to
Application: Laser Cutting, Metal sheet cutting
តំបន់កាត់: 1500 * 3000 ម។
Cutting Speed: 1-8000mm/min
CNC or Not: Yes, CNC
Cooling Mode:Water Cooling
Control Software: YASKAWA/EMPOWER
Graphic Format Supported:AI, BMP, DST, DWG, DXF, DXP, LAS, PLTPlace of
Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
Certification:CE, ISO, SGS
ឈ្មោះផលិតផល: Metal Sheet Laser Cutting Machinery with IPG fiber laser
Servo motor: YASKAWA
Laser head: Lasermech